• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Nova Lights and it's DIY (and other celeste items maybe idk)

linkyasha

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (116) +
Hey! Looking mainly for the Nova Light DIY but if you have Nova Lights I'd also just take them. I also say maybe other items because if you have them available or their DIYs let me know! I know a lot of people selling here probably have all of them to sell but idk if you just have one or two lmk what they are!

Can offer bells, TBT, green mums, blue roses, just tell me what you're hoping to get offered!

Also if you want blue roses please just ask I have too many I'd be happy to send some over.

I can make you as many nova lights as you need for 2 tbt each, I can make all other celeste stuff too, just let me know what you need :)

Hey! Looking mainly for the Nova Light DIY but if you have Nova Lights I'd also just take them. I also say maybe other items because if you have them available or their DIYs let me know! I know a lot of people selling here probably have all of them to sell but idk if you just have one or two lmk what they are!

Can offer bells, TBT, green mums, blue roses, just tell me what you're hoping to get offered!

Also if you want blue roses please just ask I have too many I'd be happy to send some over.
NVM! Go with Firesquids!

I can make you as many nova lights as you need for 2 tbt each, I can make all other celeste stuff too, just let me know what you need :)
Lol hi again! How about
5 Nova Lights
1 aries rocking chair
2 capricorn ornaments
1 libra scale
1 pisces lamp
1 sagittarius arrow

Just let me know how much, I know the zodiac things need more stuff so I understand if they're more than 2tbt each :)

Back