...NSider'll never be the same.

I rember when we first heard of AC:WW being online, and we all thought about how Nsider would become not only a fourm, but a whole center of activity, a golden metropolis of commerce and trade for online gaming, but with all of thier new rules and regulations Nsider will just crumble, I see the chaos growing, I'm going to start something that needs to be done, if things don't get better by the time the Rev. hits shelves, then I'll start a revolution of my own, a revolt against Nsider, on thier own boards. It is truly sad that Nsider has become the way it is, becuase I remember when it was a fun place to be, and it was friendly, but now almost anything you do is against the rules. So I am going to start a revolt, and take all those loyal to the older times with me, IF they don't clear up thier act that is. Nsider truly has become boring since the addition of wi-fi, in fact with all the N00bs running around, it is about to fall apart, with all of the older members leaving, there will be no one left who has any idea about what the fourms are really about, and it will be commercialized to the point were it becomes one giant advertisement. (thats what the fourm is for, I know that, but it will lose the great aspect of all the people you can meet and all the friends you can make.)

in some ways you're right...nsider could've become so much cooler with the release of nwfc, but instead, they pretty much dropped their fun rating. they made a mistake, they'll face the consequences.

Awful decisions? I say fantastic decisions.

First of all the chat threads had to go AGES ago. Chatters and spammers are awarded with 90 px. high signatures, edits and deletes? For chatting and spamming? Not the best. Look at LinkFanatic90. ALMOST 100,000 posts, of which around 95,000 were all in chat. Ranks at NSider are not the best. It should not be by post count, but by date registered and registered games.

Power On RP? Gone? YES!
"I use my sword to stab you in the heart."
NOt much production there, plus lots of chatting and a good way to get your rank up.

News Board? It's now Power On, that's good.

Think of it. It is a NINTENDO FORUM. Nintendo pays MILLIONS to hear what their fans think, no hear them chat about cheese or say hello to eachother.

Life isn't fair, deal with it.

Heh....believe it or not, the changes got me more active.....I just made, like, 200 posts the other day......*is determined to rank up after spending over half a year as a Tingle*

Nocturne said:
Think of it. It is a NINTENDO FORUM. Nintendo pays MILLIONS to hear what their fans think, no hear them chat about cheese or say hello to eachother.
I agree. That is why only games that Nintendo is looking into get thier own discusion forum (i.e. mario, pokemon) which is why pikmin was hidden several months ago.

Totakeke7 said:
Totakeke7 said:
the mods are really messed up. fimeemblem6 is really stupid
sorry, i meant fireemblem6
He IS NOT stuiped he is a good friend i don't want to hear anything againts him,we are friends and i HATE it when people talk bad about him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Totakeke7 said:
Totakeke7 said:
the mods are really messed up. fimeemblem6 is really stupid
sorry, i meant fireemblem6
Yes, please do not make fun of other people and what not, it would be best if you jept your opinions to your self. He is a good mod, he has to follow the rules the NOAs put up.

This is thread is pretty old now, so I'll lock it now.

Back