NYAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, NY and CA are the only places with events relating to video games, anime, and Japanese stuff.

And only really rich people, really poor people, businessmen, and really lucky middle class people live there. I'm neither of those things.

[Nook said:
,Oct 9 2010, 05:19:50 PM]Unfortunately, NY and CA are the only places with events relating to video games, anime, and Japanese stuff.

And only really rich people, really poor people, businessmen, and really lucky middle class people live there. I'm neither of those things.
NY and CA are not the only places that have events... What gave you that idea?

PAX Prime is in Seattle WA and PAX East is in Boston just to name two (both dealing with video games) There are a ton of anime cons all over the US as well, as for the Japanese stuff....what exactly are you even referring to?

Miranda said:
[Nook said:
,Oct 9 2010, 05:19:50 PM]Unfortunately, NY and CA are the only places with events relating to video games, anime, and Japanese stuff.

NY and CA are not the only places that have events... What gave you that idea?

PAX Prime is in Seattle WA and PAX East is in Boston just to name two (both dealing with video games) There are a ton of anime cons all over the US as well, as for the Japanese stuff....what exactly are you even referring to?
I meant, the states who had the most events relating to video games, anime, and Japanese stuff.

i like the anime festivales better than comic con in my opinion.btw,IM GONNA BE LUFFY FOR HALLOWEEEN!i decided to where it for halloween cuz i cant go to the anime festival.yay for Luffy

Leslie141 said:
I wish I could go T.T
Aha! I finally found you! You're the one with the cool siggy :p

Anyway, I think that anyone who is a fan of anime should have a chance to go cuz it's amazing :3 so you should make sure you go next year if you can (that goes for everyone else who didn't get to come also)

Silentshadow said:
Leslie141 said:
I wish I could go T.T
Aha! I finally found you! You're the one with the cool siggy :p

Anyway, I think that anyone who is a fan of anime should have a chance to go cuz it's amazing :3 so you should make sure you go next year if you can (that goes for everyone else who didn't get to come also)
You really are a weeaboo.

I'm going to the one in Australia but it is more like a Japanese Film Festival.

Jake. said:
I'm going to the one in Australia but it is more like a Japanese Film Festival.
That's pretty cool :D I've always wantedto giro australia but i think it's like 24 hours by plane from here o_O

CA and NY are not the only places with video game and anime stuff. Seattle has a ton too really, and actually any major city will have conventions sometimes. there were 2 anime conventions in St. Louis a year, though my entire time there I only went to one. Itwas fun though. My friend did kendo and went in hi outfit. There was a place to actually try it aganst someone else and he disarmed the guy running it :p I like swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back