Ω Axel's GFX & Pixel Shoppe Ω || mew GFX STYLES || All Slots Open Ω

You did say 200 TBT but, I don't mind you paying whatever you feel is right.

Alright. I'll just use Manectric then!

Haha. I don't ever play ARAM so I mean I can add you but, I guess we would never play together ha.

I was gonna pay 200 for a userbar and all this x3 soo is 75tbt good?

Haha, what about Twisted Treeline then? I'm up for that, too. Or even co-op vs ai HAHAHAA
But yeah feel free to add me or something! It's nice knowing more people from TBT that play League~

Oh snap. I'm down for whatever really. Like you said, it's nice to know that other people form TBT play League.
What's your Summoner's name? Same as your username?

Also a small bump~

Oh snap. I'm down for whatever really. Like you said, it's nice to know that other people form TBT play League.
What's your Summoner's name? Same as your username?

Also a small bump~
Kazunari is my smurf LOL
It's Debonair Jayce! That's why I wanted "IGN: Debonair Jayce (NA)" included on my sig request. c:

I'd like an Overworld please!
Trainer: Emma and Zach (Zach would need to be done since you already have Emma from my last overworld request)
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: {x}
Direction: Facing each other c:
And can you add a pixel heart over their heads?

Tysm <3333

- - - Post Merge - - -

There we go :3

@emmatheweirdo:
Accepted!

BecauseYoureWorthit3.png

Btw, I go back to work today so getting requests will come out much slower. Sorry :/

I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon: (from closest to furthest from trainer) Kingler, Crawdaunt, Lapras, Pelipper
- Shiny?: --
Trainer: custom
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: My trainer Pandora
pandora.jpg
Direction: <-----

Hey Axel! It's been a little while. How are you doing? c: I've been doing some trainer designs and I really wanted to make an overworld of her and her team. Is it still 40 tbtb for a custom trainer? I really like how hard you work, so I'm willing to tip more, as well.

I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon: Keldeo, Goodra, Gengar, Meganium, Togekiss, Charizard.
- Shiny?: Goodra, Gengar, Togekiss.
Trainer: Yes please.
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:PhotoGrid_1409832829352.jpg
Direction: Walking towards right!

I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon: (from closest to furthest from trainer) Kingler, Crawdaunt, Lapras, Pelipper
- Shiny?: --
Trainer: custom
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?: My trainer Pandora
Direction: <-----

Hey Axel! It's been a little while. How are you doing? c: I've been doing some trainer designs and I really wanted to make an overworld of her and her team. Is it still 40 tbtb for a custom trainer? I really like how hard you work, so I'm willing to tip more, as well.

Heyyyyy I'm good. Just had to go back to work so my time here is limited now.
Your order is accepted! And 40TBT is the same price, but you can pay as you feel. I just put at price there because it is a little more work on my part. Or else, I'd be in the marketplace. Hah. Thanks for asking!

I'd like an Overworld!
Pokemon: Keldeo, Goodra, Gengar, Meganium, Togekiss, Charizard.
- Shiny?: Goodra, Gengar, Togekiss.
Trainer: Yes please.
- Custom Trainer/Mayor/OC?:View attachment 66475
Direction: Walking towards right!

Also accepted!

BecauseYoureWorthit3.png

A little update on my life right now...
So I'm working. I work at a catering company that caters for the military, so I get to travel the world. Yay!
But, I work like crazy hours (5am-9pm) everyday so I have very little time in between to do orders. I apologize so much for the inconvenience. But, please don't look at this as me trying to get sympathy votes, because I never like those. I just wanted to let those who ordered something that they will be completed, and ya'll are on my mind, literally, all the time. No joke. I am on my Ipad a lot because there is some down time in between, but not enough to get my computer out and start working on orders.

With that said, if you want your order completed sooner than later (like the world is about to end type of deal), go ahead and PM me and I'll try and get it done ASAP.

Thanks so much guys. I really appreciate all the orders, I really do.

And for the lurkers, go ahead and put a request in ;)

Back