• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

Added you, on my way! I'll be figuring out this forum in the meantime too >_< I have every intention to repay you @ shin

@cheese omg im so sorry i sent u home before seeing ur reply fully!! but im glad that u were finally able to get him ^__^

Thank you so much @ both jhm and shin! I've been looking for Octavian for months ever since I was lucky enough to get Zucker and Marina. Definitely a warm welcome, haha, thanks again!

Yeah I had a quick look around, it's pretty much random but it seems weird that they would be there after 100 or so cycles D:

And congrats @cheese! Welcome to the forum! ^ -^

Last edited:
@-shin are there any dreamies ur looking for??? ^_^

btw COCO MOVED IN OMG

- - - Post Merge - - -

@cheese ur so so welcome :'DDDDD <3 enjoy!!

@chii ty!!

@colrayne I KNOW... 0_0 i wonder if many ppl have had similar experiences?? bc this feels a bit extreme lol

@-shin ill keep an eye out for him! hed be free ofc ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

axel is out!

Bump!

@Chii: Yeah I was lucky, got Zucker the week after I got my game (on release week), and Marina was a campsite villager towards the end of 2013 as I remember. At some point I figured I may as well go for the set, but hadn't had much luck until now haha.

@jhn: sure will! nice town btw, I'm unfamiliar with cycling but I admire you for doing it!

@Col: Thanks, glad to be on board!

Is coco still available?

I've got some lucky clovers if you'd like them c:

Last edited:
I mean it's not like it's cycling on her birthday or anything? Unless you DS is in September or something for some reason. I don't think Mott has ever asked to move out at all either, but I want him to move. XD

Speak of the devil, Mott just randomly gave me his picture? Not complaining but man, they got me off guard. XD

Last edited:
@cheese thank u ^_^ it got this way by itself lol 0_0 when u tt one hundred years+ w/ the beautiful town ordinance the flowers really start to take over!

@everyone anicotti is in boxes!! ill hold her for like 10 mins just in case -shins friend shows up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chii ikr 0___0 cobb terrifies me too and kinda makes me sick but rasher downright frightens me (i am sorry 2 those who like rasher u_u)

@-shin u wouldnt have to!! :')

@Nacho Foxen how many clovers do u have? ^_^

@colrayne nope, im in an april loop rn, so i have no idea whats going on p_p

- - - Post Merge - - -

renee seems to be stuck in my town rn too!! and she got here like 30 villagers ago @_@

rasher plopped himself onto one of my paths too x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

gonna give anicotti 5 more minsss

Back