• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

He does look kinda scary, lol. His scars are situated where it almost looks like something went straight through his head... :<

@colrayne yes...........im sure that was part of his plan 2 get me to like him even more................. 0:') *begs him to move out quickly*

@littlebabymonster EXACTLY omg, same w/ cobb and its like. wat happened here. why did it happen why are u zombie pork

- - - Post Merge - - -

messaged someone about anicotti offsite, gonna give her 5 more mins max

@littlebabymonster I had to do the same, apparently he has bandages on the back of his head too? .w.

hes like an alternate version of rasher, p disturbing O_O i guess id rather have rasher in my town than cobb bc cobb is so unappetizing especially bc of his name

- - - Post Merge - - -

voided anicotti! :(

JHNNN ~ I'll actually pay you the gold roses and clovers now :D ~ In case Marina decides to move while I'm at my friend's house

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is that okay?

@Chii i cant accept payment in advance, im sorry! y_y im unable to reserve villagers here until whitney gets out D': if were both lucky enough to have whitney move before marina ill hold her for u

- - - Post Merge - - -

@colrayne O_O absolutely disgusting

@cheese thank u ^_^ it got this way by itself lol 0_0 when u tt one hundred years+ w/ the beautiful town ordinance the flowers really start to take over!

@everyone anicotti is in boxes!! ill hold her for like 10 mins just in case -shins friend shows up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Chii ikr 0___0 cobb terrifies me too and kinda makes me sick but rasher downright frightens me (i am sorry 2 those who like rasher u_u)

@-shin u wouldnt have to!! :')

@Nacho Foxen how many clovers do u have? ^_^

@colrayne nope, im in an april loop rn, so i have no idea whats going on p_p

- - - Post Merge - - -

renee seems to be stuck in my town rn too!! and she got here like 30 villagers ago @_@

@jhn I think 8 or so

kody is in!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@chii im sorry u__u w/ luck shell be out soon!

renee is out!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@nacho i can vm u! ^_^

Back