• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

✧( •⌄• )/✎ [CLOSED - RLC Shop] Chibis ✫ Villagers ✫ Crayon Doodles

the crayon style im CRYINGGGGG owpjeiasldkf,weksjndlkjz;l

it's so soft and cute your art is so soft and cute we-

Bump!✌ 🤠 ✨

Opened another Detailed Chibi slot!
I'll also most likely complete the Detailed Crayon drawing in the Work List by later today ^^

Last edited:
guhhhh the crayons are so cute........ spending my birthday money on this <3

Character References:
3PmrIY5.png
Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): cheerful, teasing
Do you want a prop? (small villager plush, food, town fruit, wand, etc.): if possible, holding an Audie plush lol
Villager: Wolfgang
Villager emotion: blushing, embarrassed
Do you want a specific pose?: islander blowing a kiss at him! he's folding his arms, looking down. Maybe have him wear glasses (and leather jacket)?
Is there any additional information you would like to add? (optional): Can you add a mole under my rep's left eye?

Your islander's outfit is super cute!! Aww the little birds on the sweater....! 🐤🐤🐤
The poses sound great! Looking forward to drawing it <3
I can also add the mole!
Thank you so much ~ (I also hope you have a wonderful birthday soon!)

I'll send a PM with payment info!

Ahhh your art is simply to die for!! All the characters look so precious and smol (>^_^)>
I would love to commission a piece from you but I have a hard time deciding which style I want aaaahh

OH MY GOD MY DUDE GENJI!!!

me, sitting here waiting till friday/payday :love:

edit i cant stop staring at the way you drew genji in that style im in love edwposidjlksd

Ahhh your art is simply to die for!! All the characters look so precious and smol (>^_^)>
I would love to commission a piece from you but I have a hard time deciding which style I want aaaahh
Aww thank you so much for your sweet words ~!! 🥰
It means a lot that you enjoy all of the styles!!! <3 Thank you!!

OH MY GOD MY DUDE GENJI!!!

me, sitting here waiting till friday/payday :love:

edit i cant stop staring at the way you drew genji in that style im in love edwposidjlksd
THANK YOU SO MUCH AHHHH <3

It makes me happy to hear that you like how Genji turned out!! ☺ It was fun to draw him in a stylized sort of way! I really like Genji but I don't have room for him on my island (I wish they allowed more than 10 villagers sometimes...!) so drawing him was a treat ~

Thank you always so much for your kind words and support!!!! 💖

Okay I'm giving into temptation (your art is too cute to resist!) ^^
Character References: below! (I included some food refs too! Feel free to use/not use or simplify if you'd like! just thought they looked super yummy :3)
Emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): Happy! with an open mouth :D
Do you want a prop? (small villager plush, food, town fruit, wand, etc.): Would like a plush of audie and some picnic baskets/food! (maybe some cherry blossom petals on the ground?)
Is there any additional information you would like to add? (optional): Please give me eyebrows and change the color of my pants to blue xD! Would like to hold audie with one hand and hold a sandwich with the other and audie taking a bite from it! :3 Also for my character's t shirt, I would like a cute wolf design if you can fit it in!
Lastly, I've been kinda curious to what my character would look like with wolf ears/tail (and since you draw them so well!) so I was wondering if you could do two versions- one with and one without!
I hope $25 USD is okay! (its a lot of details ahh)

Attachments

• character ref 2.jpg
    character ref 2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 28
  • audie ref.png
    audie ref.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Annotation 2020-05-18 224508.png
    Annotation 2020-05-18 224508.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Annotation 2020-05-18 224638.png
    Annotation 2020-05-18 224638.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
character references: https://i.ibb.co/cb353NQ/EYSYlk-HUMAMHLqz.jpg
emotion (sad, happy, angry, etc.): same expression in photo! happy-ish, closed mouth
do you want a prop? a can of calpis/calpico! (as simple as we can get!! can just mimic the colors and shapes)
villager: with lucky please! in his new horizons red pajama top thing lmao
villager emotion: excited/happy
do you want a specific pose? same-ish as the sample with merry in it 🧡 but it's the island rep holding the soda can and lucky looking as sparkly/happy as he can in his bandages T_T
is there any additional information you would like to add? it's not an option for hair in-game, but i was wondering if you could change my rep's hair from a bun to a half-bun? same shape as the bangs in the ref? o: but if that's too complicated, can just do without ^^ (or if i can add more to the fee to have it done that way, please let me know!)

hallo!! hope this is ok q u q i haven't commissioned art in so long, but yours looks so nice i just couldn't resist ; - ; (also i just got paid so that helps ahaha)

Your character looks so cool!! ✨
I love the idea of plushie Audie taking a bite of the sandwich 😊
25 would be enough if I simplify the food details! I can also do the wolf ears/tail and version without as well 🐺
For the shirt, the Audie plushie might cover up the wolf design, so that'll depend on how much of the shirt ends up being visible!

I'll send a PM with payment info 🌟

SKETCHING OMG IM SO EXCITED ALREADY 😭😭😭😭 everytime i open the thread i see a new style im like DANG THEY NEVER MISS???? this is so so good ommgggggg

THANK YOU SO MUCH 🥰
YOU'RE SO KIND <3 I'm super happy to hear that you enjoy the new styles!! Thank you! 💖

Your islander is so beautiful! (I love the aesthetic combined with the background 😍)
It wouldn't be an extra fee! ^^ Is a half bun something like this?
yg1B8cU.png

Thank you so much for your kind words as well!
I'll send a PM with payment info 🌟

thank you! it's a work in progress haha ^^ i tried looking for refs with a proper front view q_q but hopefully these might help even if they're not:

1.png
and
2.png

half her hair is down if that makes sense o: if u have any more questions just lmk!! i'm happy to properly iron stuff out (and i'm also sorry if i'm being super confusing q u q)

thank you! it's a work in progress haha ^^ i tried looking for refs with a proper front view q_q but hopefully these might help even if they're not:

1.png
and
2.png

half her hair is down if that makes sense o: if u have any more questions just lmk!! i'm happy to properly iron stuff out (and i'm also sorry if i'm being super confusing q u q)
That makes sense! I'm not completely sure if the bun will end up showing for a front view or not, so I'll have to see if I'm able to fit it in when I work on it! ^^

Omg your art 😭 SO CUTE and soft! Would love get a watercolor chibi commissioned!

Style: Watercolor Chibi
Character References: [x]
[x]
Emotion: Happy, smiling
Do you want props? (small villager plush, food, town fruit, wand, etc.): Villager plush of Marshal!
Pose (optional): Happily hugging Marshal plushie (or up to you on what looks cute),
Do you want specific decorations added near your character? (stars, sparkles, flowers, hearts, food, etc) (optional): Would love white lilies and sparkles around my character!
Is there any additional information you would like to add? (optional): Not sure if plushies have emotion, but would love to keep his angsty boi look while I'm hugging him! I also have grey hair + eyes! Most people mistake it for blue, so though I'd note it! ^^

Thank you for considering ❤

Thank you so much!!! 🥰💖
Accepted <3 I absolutely love your character's color scheme and outfit! I'm looking forward to drawing plushie Marshal as well, I LOVE HIM ✨

I'll send a PM with the payment details!

Last edited:
Thank you so much!!! 🥰💖
Accepted <3 I absolutely love your character's color scheme and outfit! I'm looking forward to drawing plushie Marshal as well, I LOVE HIM ✨

I'll send a PM with the payment details!
Thank you!! I’m looking super forward to it. 🥰💕 Your art is incredible.

And definitely! Marshal quickly became one of my favourites. 😭

Thank you!! I’m looking super forward to it. 🥰💕 Your art is incredible.

And definitely! Marshal quickly became one of my favourites. 😭
Thank you so much for commissioning me and for your sweet words as well ~!! I'm looking forward to drawing your islander with plushie Marshal!! ✨

He is such a sweetie! I love his little pink cheeks and cute face 🐿 ☺

Back