• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Oakwood Shenanigans Day 1- A New Life

Moonlight-

PEANUT!!!!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
So, today I finally got my hands on ACNL, and decided to start a blog on it.

After choosing my map and riding on the train to Oakwood, I greeted my new villagers Antonio, Clyde and Tangy who gave me a warm welcome.

View attachment 235190

Isabelle then tried to tell me I was mayor. I would make a terrible mayor! I know absolutely nothing about politics! I decided to just do my best to make these animals happy.

I went with Isabelle into the town hall. Unfortunately, we ran into a problem right away. I had nowhere to live!

Because of this, I had to cross the rails and walk up to Main Street to see Tom Nook. I wandered around for a little bit, then walked into Nook's Homes. Tom greeted me, telling me to go back to town and decide where I wanted to live. I already knew where to place my h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ tent, which was right by the waterfall that emptied into the ocean.

View attachment 235191

Finally, it was time for the big moment-planting the town tree! As well as the three villagers I had greeted before, Skye and Rocco were also there to congratulate me on becoming the mayor of Oakwood.

View attachment 235192

Since I was free to do what I wanted, I went back to Main Street to buy some clothes. There was nothing there I really liked, especially this MOLDY SHIRT! What a nice thing to put in your shop when you KNOW the mayor is coming!

View attachment 235193

Mabel, ever considered getting glasses? I don't see anything 'flashy' or 'marvelous' about this.

After taking this photo, I ended the game.

View attachment 235194

Attachments

• HNI_0023.JPG
    HNI_0023.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 164
  • HNI_0026.JPG
    HNI_0026.JPG
    36.1 KB · Views: 30
  • HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 43
  • HNI_0032.JPG
    HNI_0032.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 29
  • HNI_0029.JPG
    HNI_0029.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 26
Aw, I wish I'd thought to start a blog when I first got my game. Best of luck with your new town! You have some pretty great starting villagers. :D

I have to agree with Beth - I should have started a Blog at the beginning of the game as well. Instead, I'll begin when I've officially had my town for a year (which is in June).

I'll be looking forward to updates of your town of Oakwood! :)

It's nice to hear that you have a town! I plan on getting my town tomorrow, and I'm glad I'm not the only one starting two years after the game was released. I've been on hiatus since November, and while the break was well-needed, I'm more excited than ever to get back to playing! (*´・v・)

Best of luck with your town! Your villagers are all so cute. And I love the tags you've added! c;

Back