• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Oakwood Shenanigans Day 2- The Ugliest Hamster

Moonlight-

PEANUT!!!!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hi guys! It's day 2 of my blog, and I just HAD to put my SD card in wrong and get it stuck in there :mad:. Because of this, there won't be any photos today. Tomorrow, I'm going to use a camera until I get this SD card out.

Anyway, I started off the game finding out that someone new was going to move to my town-Rodney. In my opinion, he has got to be the ugliest hamster ever. He looks nothing like a smug and should really be a lazy.

Rocco was nearby and wanted me to take a gift to Tangy. It was a caveman tank, and apparently it was meant for me. It looked really bad on me, so I just stuck with my original shirt.

Later on, I went over to Clyde's house. He wanted me to find Skye and take her over to his house. This is a nice feature. I might sound weird saying this, but I think it's cute having the villagers follow you around. Clyde rewarded me with an exquisite rug.

Since I had over 10,000 Bells, I went over to Nook's Homes to pay off my bill. I then went over to Isabelle to see what my rating was. Apparently, it was already 71 percent! It won't take me long to get the 29 percent.

That's all that really happened today.

Back