• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Oakwood Shenanigans Day 3- Never Wake A Sleeping Hamster

Moonlight-

PEANUT!!!!!!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I didn't get time to post yesterday, so I'm catching up today. Also, my camera wasn't working properly so there's still no photos for Day 3. There will be photos for Day 4 as I managed to get my SD card out last night!

I started up the game and admired my house that had been built. My bill is now 39,800 Bells. After that, I went over and met my new villager, Rodney. I have to admit, even though he looks ugly with his eyes open, he is adorable when he's sleeping! I went over to talk to him, and he warned me that it was dangerous to wake a sleeping hamster. But they look so cute when they're sleeping and you just want to cuddle them...

After that, I went over to say hi to Tangy, who was itching to come to my place. She followed my over there, and appeared to like my place, telling me it matched who I was. Ok then. I have a pawprint wall, a common floor, a common bed, a lantern and a vibraphone. Basically, you're telling me that I'm boring. What a nice compliment, Tangy. Anyway, the orange stayed for 10 minutes and then left.

I exited my house and went over to the town hall to check on my approval rating, and it was.....

100 percent!

This means that in a day at the very least, I will be able to start building PWPs (public works projects.)

I ended my game after that.

Aw, I'm sure Tangy didn't mean it like that. xD At least you aren't living in a tent anymore.

And congrats on reaching 100%. :D

Congrats on getting to 100%! Seems like it took me forever to reach that mark...

So glad you're bonding with your villagers! Even if Rodney does look...strange.

Back