offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

I don’t know how many I need.
Post automatically merged:

Would that have saved the times you visited?

Last edited:
If you want to continue, yeah. Did it save the times you did visit?
Yes, it saves every time someone enters or exits your town. Also if you want to check how many visits you’ve had you can sit on your town tree and wait for it to scroll to the end.

i have no idea why 9pm was decided to be the time to do a 2+hr interior decorating project that involved drilling, but ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

@Freya_Druid let me know if you want to switch

i have no idea why 9pm was decided to be the time to do a 2+hr interior decorating project that involved drilling, but ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

@Freya_Druid let me know if you want to switch
Oh yikes, sry about that. If you’re up for it I can open my gate now (just got a Resetti 😂)

Heya, would anyone be able to help me with visits? :] I have 46 visits so far and am trying for the 100 to unlock the train station renovation before the internet goes down!

Heya, would anyone be able to help me with visits? :] I have 46 visits so far and am trying for the 100 to unlock the train station renovation before the internet goes down!
I can get a few visits in tonight if you’ll add my fc and open your gate?

Oh, looks like Resetti came around again, I've opened my gates back up again in case you guys still wanna do any more visits, haha.

Back