• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Offical TBT Sig Contest

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Long time no see! Since Sporge hasn't woken up from his year long nap, I'm gonna take March's theme for the sig making contest couldn't be anything other than Smash Bros. Anything you want from the Smash Bros. universe, whether it dates back to '99 or is in Brawl. All you need to do is make sure the sig is completly your own works and fits the forum's sig limit.

temp8qi.png

As for prizes first, second, and third place winners get slots in the sig gallery, and first place gets 1,000 forum bells, reducing by 250 and 500 for second and third. Entries are due no later than March 20th, so get workin'._________________________________________________Entries
Ultrabyte
n6pac5.png

Sizzler_Puddle
PeachBlossom.jpg

JJRamone2
juasd.jpg

Flygon
57418969.png

Zeldafreak104
3wumf.png

Brilliant idea, I think I'll enter something.

I already have some Brawl sigs...

I'll probably do this...

I might take my own screenshots and use those

can we enter more than one?

Told you this would probably fail. Not a good sign when you get 0 entries after 1 week.

Justin125 said:
Told you this would probably fail. Not a good sign when you get 0 entries after 1 week.
Actually I have 2. And entries hardly come in until the last day.

OddCrazyMe said:
Justin125 said:
Actually I have 2. And entries hardly come in until the last day.
Sounds good.

I might not even have time to make one, I couldn't find any renders I liked when I looked the other day.

dragonflamez said:
Honestly, I didn't even thinks of doing anything.

(But I might, if someone can throw me some good Wolf renders....)
*chucks a Wolf render at you*

Get to work!

I actually can't find any decent Wolf renders,

:p Or any for me to use for myself, either.

Shadow_] [quote="dragonflamez said:
Honestly, I didn't even thinks of doing anything.

(But I might, if someone can throw me some good Wolf renders....)
*chucks a Wolf render at you*

Get to work!

I actually can't find any decent Wolf renders,

:p Or any for me to use for myself, either. [/quote]
I take tons of Wolf pics, because as my main I obviously see him do some cool stuff a lot.

But I don't have an SD card. I might have to buy one, but I dunno what's Wii-compatable. D:

Back