• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Offical TBT Sig Contest

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Seemed like the last sig contest just ended! Well that doesn't matter because it's April, and like they say, April showers bring May flowers. The problem is we aren't in May yet, so we're stuck with showers. (Not the kind in your bathroom.) This month's theme will be a Water or Rainy theme. Make a depressing signature, something that reflects your love or hate for rain. Show off something that relates to water, even water Pokemon for all I care! Whatever! All you need to do is make sure the sig is your own work and fits the forum's sig limit.

temp8qi.png

As for prizes first, second, and third place winners get slots in the sig gallery, and first place gets 1,000 forum bells, reducing by 250 and 500 for second and third. Entries are due no later than April 20th, so get workin'._________________________________________________Entries
Nature3.png

TheGremp
matt.gif

only_half_evil333
el1s9s.png

Ultrabyte
tech23xh.gif

ZELDAFREAK104
RainfromKorea-1.jpg

Sizzler_Puddle
luigi6mg0.png

Shadow_Link_92

I made a military sig with rain in it a while ago, but I think I'm going to make something new for the hell of it.

I made one, meh.

Nature3.png

I phail at text.

I know it doesn't seem to focus much on water, but all that in the middle is a lake. Also, clouds? xD

meh.

I made a pokemon one a long, long, long, time ago...

matt.gif

I think it was my first sig ever made... Lol at the Harry Potter text..

TheGremp's and Ultrabyte's sigs are incredible.

It's easy for me to get sick of my sigs after I'm finished... so I dunno.

Back