• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

BUFF8280 said:
Right now Nook is buying Turnips for 607 bells each. If you are interested in coming over PM me. Entry into the town is 100 k each trip.

Any takers? =)
wow thats alot...i wanna go but i dnt want to pay that entry fee. hope yall make alot of bells.

lisayadigg17 said:
BUFF8280 said:
Right now Nook is buying Turnips for 607 bells each. If you are interested in coming over PM me. Entry into the town is 100 k each trip.

Any takers? =)
wow thats alot...i wanna go but i dnt want to pay that entry fee. hope yall make alot of bells.
I hate entry fees <_<

bdubs2594 said:
lisayadigg17 said:
BUFF8280 said:

Any takers? =)
I hate entry fees <_<
lmao yeah me too... :gyroiddance:

BUFF8280 said:

Any takers? =)
100k each time = RipOff.

When I had High Turnip Prices I only charged 45k to come once. & I think it was 55k to come as many times as you wanted.

theITfactor said:
Mickey said:
Nook is buying for 160 per turnip.
Is he still buying? I need to sell a ton of them.
It's 10:00 P.M. around my time, which means you'll only have two hours if I allowed you, and in addition to that, my brother is on. You'll also have to abide by all the rules or else there will be definitely a problem.

Mickey said:
theITfactor said:
Mickey said:
It's 10:00 P.M. around my time, which means you'll only have two hours if I allowed you, and in addition to that, my brother is on. You'll also have to abide by all the rules or else there will be definitely a problem.
I will :)

theITfactor said:
Mickey said:
theITfactor said:
Mickey said:
I will :)
My brother has added you and will open the gates momentarily.

Back