• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Not trying to be a poor winner but wanted you guys to know about another place to check for good turnip prices. I googled this this morning and got in right before he cut it off. If I would have had more time I would have posted it here. I made a killing. Just thought it would help some to know different places to look.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=933195&topic=47658584

MY TURNIP PRICES ARE AT A GRUELING PRICE OF 51 BELLS PER TURNIP! I ONLY BOUGHT THEM FOR 94 BELLS PER TURNIP! NOW THATS A DEAL! * looks at tom nook * Rip-off artist.... -_-

here's my price list, but i have a high spike of 600 bells per turnip. accepting PMs at minimum of 3 people.

Monday - 83 (AM) 78 (PM)
Tuesday - 73 (AM) 68 (PM)
Wednesday - 133 (AM) 166 (PM)
Thursday - 600 (AM)

here. i'll post this guide up for turnip price and regarding the time travels

Travelling forward in time is usually OK, but if you cross the Sunday 6AM line, your turnips will spoil.

Knowing this, if you are going to time travel, use the Wii clock to do it. If you use the phone in your house, or tell Rover to change the time, you will cause the game clock & the Wii clock to be out of sync. This imbalance has been known to cause Joan to no longer stock red turnip seeds. Personally, I don't want to lose out on a product with a 1600% return on my investment. The seeds may cost 1,000 bells on Sunday, but if you show them lots of love by staying on top of watering them, Nook will pay you 16,000 bells on Day 7 (if you plant on Sunday, dig & sell to Nook on Saturday). If you miss a watering, the red turnip will wither & die the next day. Red Turnips will never be worth more than 16,000 bells no matter how long they are in the ground.

Turnip prices are very limited in their patterns however, so it is necessary that you be dedicated to data collection. You need as much information as possible when trying to predict results. These patterns in pricing run on a weekly basis, and there are little if no long-term patterns to look out for. However, it is still possible to make accurate weekly predictions. You first need to know the type of week that you

Did you add me? Because you're not showing up on the list

168 in the PM. sry for those who are trying to visit my town and sell the turnips on time. a few people wanted me to time travel, but i don't know what are the consequences.

Back