• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

I wish I had bought turnips :( I'll just time travel.....or not. If you time travel forward one day does your turnips rot?

XArceus said:
I wish I had bought turnips :( I'll just time travel.....or not. If you time travel forward one day does your turnips rot?
No. I've done it before. They will only rot if you time travel past the following Sunday you bought them.

Wesville said:
I really need someone that has their nook with a high price on turnips!
Same. =\

Someone please post their prices! I'd have a party right now but... I have turnips laying EVERYWHERE.

Piranha325 said:
Wesville said:
I really need someone that has their nook with a high price on turnips!
Same. =\

Someone please post their prices! I'd have a party right now but... I have turnips laying EVERYWHERE.
Turnip prices usually ALWAYS stink on Monday.

Prices should get better this week... :)

My turnip prices are ALWAYS terrible... I think the highest they've ever been at is 118.

Today it's 64, and yesterday it was 67...

HOLY COW!
I just checked for kicks and - Old man Nook is buying for:
$444 until 10pm tonite!! (currently 7:45pm)
town ottawa
name radrik
FC 1719-7586-3223

100,000 / visit or 95,000 with a foreign fruit (NO cherries, oranges, peaches, apples, or coconuts anything else is a deal)
take it easy on the flowers, no hacking or digging please!

Thanks and good luck - i did this on monday for 353 and thought that was cool!
Only if i held out :)

Back