• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Placktor said:
Tyeforce said:
<big><big><big><big><big>527 in G-ville!!</big></big></big></big></big>

I'm not allowing any time travelers, hackers, or people who posses (or have ever owned) hacked DLC. I probably won't demand an entrance fee (that's just mean), but I wouldn't mind any donations... I'm really poor. Really, really poor. I don't even have enough money to buy turnips, so I can't even make any profit today. =(
can i come
i would love to go uhmm ill pm u

Tyeforce said:
<big><big><big><big><big>527 in G-ville!!</big></big></big></big></big>

I'm not allowing any time travelers, hackers, or people who posses (or have ever owned) hacked DLC. I probably won't demand an entrance fee (that's just mean), but I wouldn't mind any donations... I'm really poor. Really, really poor. I don't even have enough money to buy turnips, so I can't even make any profit today. =(
So I assume you let no one in? >.>
I'm sorry but that is just dumb, it's not going to kill you if you have HDLC or TT, it's just a game, sheesh.

I had 163 yesterday but today is sunday so no prices. :s

172 Bells As of Now. I dont time travel so if you wish to come let me know and I will open my gates. Will be on and off between now and dinnertime. No donations or entrance fees neccesary.

My turnips are 421 today. If you would like to come to my town, pay 30,000 each time and sell ur turnips, you are welcome to. PM me if you want.

Back