Official Halo Reach thread

Went over to a friend's house before practice and played sum of dat Halo Reach. *censored.2.0* was awesome.

Picked my copy up earlier and haven't been able to play much, what with us getting ready to move and all.

I did, however, get a thirty minute break to play and, so far, I'm loving it and can't wait to play more. Moving needs to hurry the *censored.3.0* up. >8|

Finished the story mode on co-op with my bros, gotta say, a bit disappointing, imo.

Also, FFFFFFFF- can't get my CQB 'cuzza waypoint :(

Thunderstruck said:
Finished the story mode on co-op with my bros, gotta say, a bit disappointing, imo.

Also, FFFFFFFF- can't get my CQB 'cuzza waypoint :(
Yeaaah. I don't get the whole unlocking process...

Blue_Alain said:
If you didn't like halo3 will you like reach ? Just a question...
'Depends, what didn't you like about Reach?

Thunderstruck said:
Blue_Alain said:
No Nothing yet, never tested the game. Just wanna know if it's like halo 3... I don't really like all those alien games. Im more of a cod player xD

Blue_Alain said:
Thunderstruck said:
Blue_Alain said:
No Nothing yet, never tested the game. Just wanna know if it's like halo 3... I don't really like all those alien games. Im more of a cod player xD
Whoops, i meant to say Halo 3, my bad =P

Really enjoying it all, campaign is awesome so far. Firefight and matchmaking has been a blast too.
Doing some Firefight right now with 3 friends.

Blue_Alain said:
Thunderstruck said:
Blue_Alain said:
halo is still about aliens.

that answer your question? :p

Sargent rank 2 about to rank up (if anyone wants to play message me

Gamertag in sig tell me your from TBT

Ad fail is fail)

And i was at the midnight thing god the line was long had to wait in 3of the Damn thing!

Woke up at 5 A.M to wake up before classes started. :p

YouPieToo? said:
Sargent rank 2 about to rank up (if anyone wants to play message me

Gamertag in sig tell me your from TBT

Ad fail is fail)

And i was at the midnight thing god the line was long had to wait in 3of the Damn thing!

Woke up at 5 A.M to wake up before classes started. :p
I'll send you an invite.

I went to three gamestops today, and there was no line of anyone waiting for this game.

i realize that there was a huge sale the first night/initial release.. but at the first gamestop, i saw a guy marking a chunk of the games (my guess is 15-20) for sale/putting the sticker on.

and yesterday, though i saw two people buying an xbox and this game (one of which was the bundle pack), there was no short supply on the shelves.

I ask of you.

wat?

guessing stores over-stocked, or were just trying to make sure they had enough, or something.

i remember there being stories about 7-11's and stuff having halo 3 when it released.. just bringing up/changing the topic/discussion.

Got to play another hour of multiplayer, a lot of fun. We should get tbt together for some firefight games or some matchmaking.

Psychonaut said:
I went to three gamestops today, and there was no line of anyone waiting for this game.

i realize that there was a huge sale the first night/initial release.. but at the first gamestop, i saw a guy marking a chunk of the games (my guess is 15-20) for sale/putting the sticker on.

and yesterday, though i saw two people buying an xbox and this game (one of which was the bundle pack), there was no short supply on the shelves.

I ask of you.

wat?

guessing stores over-stocked, or were just trying to make sure they had enough, or something.

i remember there being stories about 7-11's and stuff having halo 3 when it released.. just bringing up/changing the topic/discussion.
Halo is always overstocked. I remember the 3 release. they had a ridiculous amount of copies the day after.

David said:
Got to play another hour of multiplayer, a lot of fun. We should get tbt together for some firefight games or some matchmaking.
Yeah, we need more people next time. Anyone one up for something Friday?

Pear said:
David said:
Yeah, we need more people next time. Anyone one up for something Friday?
after 8 pls.

Back