Official Halo Reach thread

AndyB said:
Rogar said:
I just got done with the campaign.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>do not click unless you're done with campaign</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">It was so sad and sudden when Kat died ;_; And is there any way to actually beat the "Lone Wolf" mission? Or is that the real ending?</div>
Good stuff.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Nope, you will always die on Lone Wolf.</div>
I only did it on normal though xD

And we should have a Reach tournament or something. Or two teams against each other :D

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Yeah, i searched around a bit and saw that xD

I wonder if 343 Industries will make a new one. Like, about Onyx?</div>

Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Rogar said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>do not click unless you're done with campaign</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">It was so sad and sudden when Kat died ;_; And is there any way to actually beat the "Lone Wolf" mission? Or is that the real ending?</div>
Good stuff.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Nope, you will always die on Lone Wolf.</div>

And we should have a Reach tournament or something. Or two teams against each other :D

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Yeah, i searched around a bit and saw that xD

*Points to game night thread*

Bungie have said that Reach is there last Halo game. So unless they plan on changing that... doubt it.

AndyB said:
Rogar said:
AndyB said:
Rogar said:

Good stuff.

*Points to game night thread*

Bungie have said that Reach is there last Halo game. So unless they plan on changing that... doubt it.
Yes, but that only means that Bungie wont make more Halo games. Not that there won't be any more.

David said:
Oraki51 said:
I got the Legendary Edition! :gyroidcircle:
Congrats, you wasted a lot of money. In the end that extra 70 bucks is gonna have gone to a dust collecting statue/ w/e else they threw in and you're only gonna be playing the game.
50+ years would like to have a word with you.

IT'S CALLED COLLECTION COLLECTORS ADDITIONS.
lmfao^

SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Oraki51 said:
Congrats, you wasted a lot of money. In the end that extra 70 bucks is gonna have gone to a dust collecting statue/ w/e else they threw in and you're only gonna be playing the game.
depends if it's in good condition.. and if the series stands up to time/is still wanted in 50 years. :p

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Oraki51 said:
depends if it's in good condition.. and if the series stands up to time/is still wanted in 50 years. :p
It outta be, dust off every now and then it's not like their action figures/dolls.

It doesn't really matter I mean someone would still want it to "remember the good ol' halo days. = P

SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Oraki51 said:
That's rather presumptuous. Gaming has only been a popular phenomenon for about 30 years, so you have no way of knowing how much staying power today's games will have in 50 years. Also, there's the fact that games have changed drastically, and ultimately all Reach has to offer is fun gameplay. Halo's story is not especially compelling.

This game is on my Christmas wishlist, so hopefully I'll have it by then. Looks pretty awesome :D

Picking up a copy on the 1st of October. But I'm getting a used copy so if I don't like the style I'll just take it back and get my money on a card.

*trevor said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Oraki51 said:
That's rather presumptuous. Gaming has only been a popular phenomenon for about 30 years, so you have no way of knowing how much staying power today's games will have in 50 years. Also, there's the fact that games have changed drastically, and ultimately all Reach has to offer is fun gameplay. Halo's story is not especially compelling.
With every year it gets bigger I really don't see how it will die.

SSgt. Garrett said:
*trevor said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
David said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
lolit'llneverstopgrowing

if only such a thing existed.

Psychonaut said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
*trevor said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
lolit'llneverstopgrowing

if only such a thing existed.
It's like films.

Back