• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official March Sig Competition!

[quote="Shadow_] I don't think that's fair to the rest of us, but okay.... [/quote]
If you want to make a banner sized sig, go nuts, right now you're just sounding like you're afraid of losing your streak. : |

tell you what, if you edit the banner to be proper sig size and make your own name on it then it will be allowed

:p

SPORGE27 said:
tell you what, if you edit the banner to be proper sig size and make your own name on it then it will be allowed

:p
"Proper sig size" what he heck is that?

tell me the exact size the "proper sig size" is, then i'll do it your way. I seriously find no point in shrinking something from the way it looks good to the way you want it...

[quote="Shadow_] I don't think that's fair to the rest of us, but okay.... [/quote]
uhh... explain how please... >_>

I'm not afraid of losing a winning streak, fish, because I already lost it last time, remember? Anyway, I agreed to your oversized banner sig idea, if you read the last 2 words in my last post.

[quote="Shadow_] I'm not afraid of losing a winning streak, fish, because I already lost it last time, remember? Anyway, I agreed to your oversized banner sig idea, if you read the last 2 words in my last post. [/quote]
I'm kinda refuring to the sentence before that.

How is it not fair for me to make a banner instead of a sig? they're the same bloody thing.

Okay here's my sig. I put it together in like a little over a minute :).
nookbadal7.png

Back