• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official March Sig Competition!

Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
Style of stealing images from the guide :rolleyes:

As for the sig itself....

The cage mixes into the wall

The text could be clearer

And the the dark filter is not very cage like. There is also light on the top of it which should not be there.

I'm picky today.
The characters were created by Nintendo which the guide "stole" it from. Every sig sumbit has a character in it as far as I know.

Huh?

It's small text.

There is a barred window on the roof. Duh!

Oh.
I remember a notice not to take the images from ACC for other uses.

The cage blends into the BG

That isn't readable

Then there would be light on the floor which seems not to be there. It would also be in streams of light which would be visible.
1) I didn't get it from ACC. 2) ACC said you can't hotlink (just as most websites) to their images (something different). 3) ACC or any other website besides Nintendo has no rights to the character images.

It's a dark prison. (and the bars are not filled with neon gas)

I can read it fine.

The window doesn't open to outside; not as much light.

STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
Propaganda Man said:
Style of stealing images from the guide :rolleyes:

As for the sig itself....

The cage mixes into the wall

The text could be clearer

And the the dark filter is not very cage like. There is also light on the top of it which should not be there.

I'm picky today.
The characters were created by Nintendo which the guide "stole" it from. Every sig sumbit has a character in it as far as I know.

Huh?

It's small text.

There is a barred window on the roof. Duh!

Oh.
I remember a notice not to take the images from ACC for other uses.

The cage blends into the BG

That isn't readable

Then there would be light on the floor which seems not to be there. It would also be in streams of light which would be visible.
1) I didn't get it from ACC. 2) ACC said you can't hot]
Okay, just get rid of the border still.

The way you show it it looks like a dungeon

I can too but it still should be clearer.

Since when do windows not open to the outside?
"Window-an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of light, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass."

last day to enter!

I will be posting the entries shortly if you see them up and yours is missing please PM me so I don't miss it!

Drumroll, anyone?

sigae4.png

82 layers later and this is my final product.

[quote="Shadow_] Drumroll, anyone?

sigae4.png

82 layers later and this is my final product. [/quote]
Not too bad... I don't get the whole "enjoy" thing... but it looks pretty nice. : )

Hmm.. due today right? Well, I think I might have time to attempt to make something...

oh wait... I have no idea how to even start an animal crossing sig

:eek:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Hmm.. due today right? Well, I think I might have time to attempt to make something...

oh wait... I have no idea how to even start an animal crossing sig

:eek:
gah... screw it, my AC sigs are teh suxorz.

or maybe just my sigs in general...

No more entries now....

I will get the poll up asap, but I am a little busy right now

EVERYONE MAKE SURE THAT I PUT YOUR SIG ON THE FIRST PAGE!!!

The poll will be up tomorrow. As you can see I included the current sig limit size, currently there are 2 that do not fit in that box... strangely height wise...
If this is fixed before I put up the poll tomorrow I will allow it otherwise sorry no go.

It is a sig competition so they should stick with our forum's sig standards

:p

dragonflamez said:
Propaganda Man said:
1.Fish
2.Kiro (Maybe, it might not because it is very very identical stlye to all your others.)
3. JJ
Kiro's sigs are all the same looking, and I'm getting sick of it.
Yeah... it's the same style as his last one :gyroidunhappy:

Back