• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

OFFICIAL NINTENDO MAGAZINE AC:NL PAGES - MAY 2013

Anna

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
So, I went to the shop today and saw this on the front of Nintendo Magazine and I thought I would pick it up to show you guys.
Sorry if they are hard to read, I had to take the pictures on my phone :) None of the information is new, I don't think but still :p

Cover
ou9las.jpg

Inside Page
13z0e1e.jpg

_______________________ You might want to open these ones in a different tab and zoom in to read the text

Diary
1zac8y.jpg
30jjp21.jpg
bcrbm.jpg
5uk7kj.jpg
2wdy1l4.jpg
156a938.jpg

Pictures
2wlsyno.jpg
2r3whz4.jpg
35a8761.jpg
2ia7n7n.jpg

Text
ed3j4.jpg
6944dy.jpg
z71fq.jpg
k2nvyo.jpg
11vqys6.jpg
23k876d.jpg
2kk908.jpg

Yeah I was a bit disappointed by the content, but the poster that came with the magazine made up for it.

Thanks for posting, that can be helpful for others!
Off-topic: Those patterns behind the mag looks like my bed cover pattern!

"You could be a serial killer for all they know, or worse... an actual politician!"

Best line in the article. :)

Yea, I got that, handy planner too, but disappointed they didn't include all the months in the year, nothing to stop them, it means I can have a printed planner of what happens for half the year and.....Post-Its for the rest of the year??!!

True, it doesn't really have anything new, but confirming things is always nice.
Will be reading it all this afternoon. :D

Noticed this says Club 101 when referring to the club, with it having at least 4 names now, I'll just refer to it as The Club.

"In a hilarious touch, ... you can slyly point them in the direction of your own products. Enjoy the Alan Rickman duvet cover, sucker!"

Ahahaha! I hadn't quite seen the potential for Re-Tail before this... thanks for posting! I'm not sure why they decided to make fun of the game, but at the same time it can be boring to read straightforward descriptions of a game's features. I think the article comes off as light-hearted but still includes the stuff that makes New Leaf new.

Thanks for sharing it! I also thought the article wasn't that great ... also, did anyone read the diary? They didn't get out of their tent until day 14! That's WAY too long -- I can't even imagine that they really even played at all. That means, shop upgrades, town projects and the island weren't even started until day 15 or later! That just seems like little to no effort was given in the review. Sure, it looks pretty -- nice layout and all that -- but I'm disappointed in the content.

Thank you for the pictures! This is great for those of us in NA and AU who can't get the magazine. :)

Back