• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Nintendo Magazine (UK) says "Spring 2013" for Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
what is spring that is fall here...

march, april, may?

on that case then I am not expecting anything before may, even mid may

Hmm I doubt it'd come near February though x_x Then again, that's for UK but I'm guessing US is near or around the same?

Hmm I doubt it'd come near February though x_x Then again, that's for UK but I'm guessing US is near or around the same?

Thats what I am amazingly and wonderfully thinking too
Its such a good game... Nintendo should know that their sales will boost up a TON because of NL.

I think it will be out in late February or March here in the States. I am basing my thinking on a wing, a prayer, and hopefully what I learned in my marketing classes. Of course, I am not in Nintendo's business, so I can only make an educated guess.

I checked the release dates for Wild World and City Folk. It's VERY possible we could get it in either January or February - earlier than UK/Europe. Yes, it's possible things could change (EU has been getting some games earlier than the US for a change) but it's been like that for the past games and I'm hoping it stays the same with ACNL.

Hopefully we see an update on this soon!

I checked the release dates for Wild World and City Folk. It's VERY possible we could get it in either January or February - earlier than UK/Europe. Yes, it's possible things could change (EU has been getting some games earlier than the US for a change) but it's been like that for the past games and I'm hoping it stays the same with ACNL.

I think we will find out a release date, if not by the end of the year, then at least shortly after the first....providing we don't get hit by an asteroid or some other world ending catastrophe, which would be really bad :D

I hope you're right that we're getting it earlier. I can't wait much longer!!

From the way the game sold so well, I'd expect them to have guessed the results.

You need to plan ahead, months in advance, a release date. So if their official magazines are saying Spring, then it's most likely going to be spring. I'd say March-April.

I live in the UK, ill flick through the magazine next time im shopping and see if it says anything else apart from the release date :3

What is Nintendos definition of spring anyway? They could mean from feb to june! Dx

For us in Europe we're totally screwed. We'll have to wait longer for NL to release than WW in 2006...
You american guys are pretty lucky

The springtime months are March, April and May. This is for Europe, which has significantly more languages to translate to. I'm guessing the US release date will be earlier than theirs, as the norm suggests.

Back