• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Nintendo Magazine (UK) says "Spring 2013" for Animal Crossing: New Leaf

This post maybe a bit late, but in the UK, Spring is March, April and May.
Winter is December, January and February, and we call "Fall" "Autumn".

Late March/early April would be a good time with the school holidays.

Nintendo should announce a date at the end of this year or so, if the game is to be released in the "first half of 2013".
It surely can't take them that long to westernize it. I'd be surprised if it's not here by April at the least.

I pray every night they don't suddenly pull a "Mother 3" for some reason, if you get my drift.

Nintendo of USA said Q1-Q2 2012, it could mean Jan-Mar or Apr-June
Nintendo UK said Spring 2013, it could mean Mar-May

Hope Europe get it first for once, highly unlucky though as we never get any AC games first :mad:

Nintendo should announce a date at the end of this year or so, if the game is to be released in the "first half of 2013".
It surely can't take them that long to westernize it. I'd be surprised if it's not here by April at the least.

I pray every night they don't suddenly pull a "Mother 3" for some reason, if you get my drift.
I agree, I mean, Japan and America use the same NTSC coding whereas PAL regions don't, so they have to make new coding.
So all America needs to do is wait until the Wii U gets a bit more silent

Nintendo of USA said Q1-Q2 2012, it could mean Jan-Mar or Apr-June
Nintendo UK said Spring 2013, it could mean Mar-May

Technically, NoA said "Early 2013." I do not think that will make it as late as June. I really think that it will come out within the first three months.

Or maybe because of the Wii U; Japan got NL before the U because Japan is not a fan of home consoles apparently. America is a fan of those, so we need to wait when the U gets a bit more silent.

This....it would be a marketing nightmare for NA and Europe to release the two together. I am half surprised they released a Mario game so close to WiiU, but I guess they had to appease someone. I don't think the AC franchise is as popular in these regions, otherwise, we may have had it instead of Paper Mario.

With the huge success it had, I'm betting Nintendo wishes they set a sooner release date for everyone else.

Though the success everywhere else probably won't be as high as it was in Japan.

With the huge success it had, I'm betting Nintendo wishes they set a sooner release date for everyone else.

Though the success everywhere else probably won't be as high as it was in Japan.

Possibly, although Japan is a very different market from NA & Europe. My current class is international marketing. They will probably take each region based on individual marketing trends.

Back