• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official Pattern Requests Thread

rK7Gilz.jpg

mqddC1l.jpg

Wow! Those look amazing! Sadly, I was busy today and counted get on till 11PM so I can’t scan em till tomorrow. Thanks though!

could somebody link me to or create some beach puddles?? or mud puddles rather?? like a little puddle path for the beach!! and some grass puddles would b cool too!! i’ll pay either tbt or igb if somebody could create some for me that look realistic enough ��

So, my second town's mayor is supposed to have a Mario theme to her... Could anyone create a Chain Chomp themed dress for me? I don't have any certain ideas in mind, but I'd really like to see this variation of the Pocket Chomp seen in Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Hey everyone! Is there anyone that can make me an acnl flag design of tangy from acnl here r some images to base it off.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5b/45/f1/5b45f140798838ad134af6ea9fbff6e5--animal-crossing-fan-art.jpg

https://78.media.tumblr.com/ea474b24ee38d25309812610c8be2422/tumblr_n79n50um2d1rapgxlo1_500.png

For both of them could you make it so it just shows her face and not too much of her body? Sorry if this is too much to ask but if you can do it can you send me the qr code.
Thanks! :)

Edit-I'm willing to pay some TBT for it and we can negotiate

Last edited:

I thought I would post in here even though it seems inactive.
I was wondering if anyone has made/seen crop top outfits but with a tan. I always find cute outfits but they are always for the default skin tone in the game... :c

Last edited:
I'd like to request help for making a cutout standee of Pyra from Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Is anyone willing to help and how much tbt will you be asking for?

Does anyone have a link to the qr codes for the Mario and Luigi Face cut out standees?

Also would love to have Lucario (Pokemon) face cut out as well.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does anyone have a link to the qr codes for the Mario and Luigi Face cut out standees?

Also would love to have Lucario (Pokemon) face cut out as well.

Hi, can anyone make me an exactly replica of men’s recruit shirt version from the qr machine?
I would also be interested in having whoever creates it to come over to my town and place it in all the Able slots so that my villagers can wear it. Can pay for this commission!

Last edited:
Back