• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Pattern Requests Thread

Can someone make a blackstar x subaki path way (from soul eater) I'm willing to pay. Pm me if your interested in this long tedious project.

I want a t-shirt that has something to with Leon S. Kennedy from Resident Evil.
What a coincidence! I'm currently working on making his Resident Evil 2 R.P.D. uniform! But I'm really bad at making patterns, so it's probably not going to turn out too well.

If someone more skilled than I could make it for me, that would be wonderful. I'm trying to make it match the "navy formal pants" in the game. Here are some references:

Leon%20S.%20Kennedy%20Concept%20Art.jpg
Leon_RE2_Model.jpg

I'm looking for a pattern that matches the cobblestones found in game around re-tail, town hall etc i'd like to carry on from it.
Have tried myself but no such luck :(

I'm not sure if it was requested already, but I would love to see a qr code list depicting the anime Steins Gate. Thanks in advance :D

I was wondering if someone could make me a t-shirt with a pixel totoro and/or another one with a pixel pikachu on the front?

Uhh,it's seem that nobody want to do my request :(
Let's find other creators T.T'

I have a request. Is anyone able to make a pattern fashioned like Noctis's clothes from Final Fantasy XV?. I would be thankful if anyone can pull this off for me. (Check my signature for general idea).

Last edited:
Anybody already have/seen/could make a good mario shirt? (Not like a t shirt, but the actual overalls he wears.)

Back