• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official TBT October Sig Contest!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Hi Folks out there! Since Sporge has been slacking (Last sig contest was April :gyroidsurprised: Only joking. ;P) on his job I'll take over for this month. This month's theme is Spooky signatures since it's the month of spookiness and candy.

All signatures are due on the 20th so just pm it to me or you can also post it here.

Also make sure to follow forum signature policies:
temp8qi.png

Prizes

1st place will receive 1000 bells as well as the usual a place in the ultimate gallery and a special rank of their art related liking. They will also get a 800 bell coupon towards a board in the red rock section.

2nd is only 500 bells with a place in the gallery

and 3rd is the same as second minus 250 bells.

So start workin' and have fun!

Entrants

:( None

Flygon said:
Limit on number of entries?
uhhh I'd say 1 as that's the way Sporge did it. I think you can change your entry though if you make a better one.

swancheez should enter his murder one, he would win instantly lol

I'll probably not enter, been busy and falling out of the graphics area.

TheGremp said:
swancheez should enter his murder one, he would win instantly lol

I'll probably not enter, been busy and falling out of the graphics area.
lol, sounds like a good idea

:p

my entry:
scary3.png

Back