• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nook's buying turnips for 447 bells if anyone is interested - tips in nmt / cute furniture / diys appreciated :giggle:

2 at a time - i'll like your comment once i send Dodo code
I’d love to come as well! I need two trips, will bring you NMT tip for each trip :)

Nook's buying turnips for 447 bells if anyone is interested - tips in nmt / cute furniture / diys appreciated :giggle:

2 at a time - i'll like your comment once i send Dodo code
I would be interested; I can tip in NMTs. Thanks for offering to host!

TBT Username: scarygirl
In-game name / Island name: Sapphire/ Sondania
Friend Code:
Time zone: GMT +9:30
Turnip prices 174

Let me know if you wanna come and sell some turnips. If you have a spare peach or any white/red roses or white pansies that would be awesome.

Closed now

Last edited:
Hi! not really needing to sell turnips but Iwould like to visit island if possible? I have peaches native so can bring those. Not sure about pansies as mu flowers are just strewn everywhere but will happily check

TBT Username: scarygirl
In-game name / Island name: Sapphire/ Sondania
Friend Code:
Time zone: GMT +9:30
Turnip prices 174

Let me know if you wanna come and sell some turnips. If you have a spare peach or any white/red roses or white pansies that would be awesome.

I'd like to come sell my turnips if you are still willing. I can bring peached and roses. How many would you like? Also I'm fairly new to this so you'll have to lmk how this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back