• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nook's buying turnips for 605 bells if anyone is interested - any tips appreciated . I'll message my dodo code :)
Getting overwhelming responses haha let me try to respond as much as I can & invite. I shared few at one go and think having difficulty letting people in, so will try to send my dodo code in smaller batches, thanks!

No worries
Getting overwhelming responses haha let me try to respond as much as I can & invite. I shared few at one go and think having difficulty letting people in, so will try to send my dodo code in smaller batches, thanks!
I can wait, thank you so much for being so kind and letting everyone come.

I replied earlier. Kind of new here. Is PM the best way? I just replied thinking best to not fill inbox.

Nook's buying turnips for 605 bells if anyone is interested - any tips appreciated . I'll message my dodo code :)
I would love to come if you would allow me I would have to do 3 trips though, I can tip with NMT if that's fine with you?

May I be added to the list as well? Thank you for taking the time to sell to so many people. I am happy to wait. I also tip in bells :) TY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back