• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sorry folks, but these communication errors are getting out of hand. I will no longer be on the exchange, but you can DM me here for the dodo code.

As always, tips are appreciated (though not required) and please leave via the airport. I’m going to limit to 1-2 people and see if that prevents error. Please be fast with your sales.

Thanks! My apologies to anyone who’s been kicked out due to these errors.

Closing up shop for the night! It’s been a blast hosting so many people. I’ll be sure to post again next time I have a good price!

(Closed) Hi folks - my turnips are only 210 today, but if you're in a jam, come on over. Tips welcome but not required - PM me for code

Last edited:
Can anyone let me come over to buy some turnips from Daisy Mae? I missed her today because i had one of my finals at school since like 07:00 and just got home so I missed her:(
Will tip

Daisy is selling turnips for 91 bells. If anyone wants to come over message me :) Will only be available for the next 40 mins
Post automatically merged:

Can anyone let me come over to buy some turnips from Daisy Mae? I missed her today because i had one of my finals at school since like 07:00 and just got home so I missed her:(
Will tip

Daisy will be at my town for the next 40 mins if u still want to come over :) Message me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back