• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turnip price is 581. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.

My turnip price is 581. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.
Hi Toot i would like to come by. Thank yu

I'd like to come by, please.

Would like to

Hi Id like to pass by~

I would like to come if you still have room :3

Last edited:

May I come? :3

Dodo code plz

Am I too late? Can I come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back