• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turnip price is 581. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post after this post. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.

I would love to as well! :)
Post automatically merged:

My turnip price is 581. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post here in though. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Please don't enter if you already have. I'd like as many people to join as I can.
Hi Toot, can I please visit!?

Thank you again! Would love to be friends- I don’t know how to add new friends directly from the game tho (I am clearly new & this was my first turnip sell!!) can you please add me or send me your switch code if you’d like to be friends!?

***googled it- sent request :)

Is anyone open? I need to sell my turnips

My turnip price is 581. I’ll only allow the next 5 people that post after this post. (Don’t pm me please. Sorry, I just don't want the flood.)

Hello there. Can I hop in?

Is anyone open? I need to sell my turnips

Hello there. Can I hop in?

May i come please

Hey uh, Ik i'm late but I need a profit

Last edited:

i know i’m late but are you still letting people in? ❤️

My current turnip prices are 349 l. If you want to stop by let me know.
can i come please? ❤️

Any still open?

Still open?

Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back