• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have Daisy Mae selling turnips at a good price today?

Does anybody have Daisy Mae selling turnips at a good price today?

I have Daisy Mae selling turnips at 92 bells I believe, you're welcome to come over if you would like! My island is currently open for a trade but if you would like to come over just message me for the code ^^

Ps. my island is very much a work in progress haha

Hi! Could I pop over to buy turnips too? I'll get you a nook ticket as a thank you if it's still possible

I have Daisy Mae selling turnips at 92 bells I believe, you're welcome to come over if you would like! My island is currently open for a trade but if you would like to come over just message me for the code ^^

Ps. my island is very much a work in progress haha

Hello! sorry I took a nap, any chance I could pop around?

Nook is buying turnips at 450 bells each in my town! Looking for Mums or Lillies.. :) send a pm if interested ~

Edit: looking for white mums seeds.. if you don't have them that's fine

Last edited:
I'm also looking for turnips being sold above 500! Seems I missed my one chance here wahhh.

PM me if selling! And ask if you want anything in return!!

Looking for turnip prices at 500+
I can offer bells, nook miles tickets, and/or blue windflowers maybe?
I'm just looking to make 2 trips ; v; /

If someone has turnips selling for 500+ and is willing to let me come in, that’d be great! I would have to make 6 trips @__@
I have nook miles tickets and/or could leave a nice tip ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back