• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sound like both managing an open gates or DMs sound like a nightmare. (At least I know the DM one from experience.)
Thannk you for your thoughts! I'll try to think about a solution. I really want to let in as much as people as possible.

When I hosted on reddit last week I did the following:
- Let in groups four at a time with a dodo code I sent via PM
- Had them all sell their turnips, but had no one leave until everyone was done
- Booted everyone at once
- Invited the next group of four in with a new dodo code

This was a good balance for me to let in many people at once while mitigating the loading of people arriving and departing.

When I hosted on reddit last week I did the following:
- Let in groups four at a time with a dodo code I sent via PM
- Had them all sell their turnips, but had no one leave until everyone was done
- Booted everyone at once
- Invited the next group of four in with a new dodo code

This was a good balance for me to let in many people at once while mitigating the loading of people arriving and departing.

Could try that. But some people just take longer than others though.

kukotte, i've been lurking the thread for a few hours but didn't want to overwhelm you. I was wondering if you're still taking people.

Alright. I know some advisted against it but I'll be putting my town public for a while and see how it goes. I wish to go to the bath so I can't really handle DM atm. I put some fences so you cant really get lost.

Turnips are still 414 Bells. Don't come if you don't want to handle heavy traffic.
Please leave some tips. Whatever you can spare but I'm only taking bells or NMT if you're really broke. (You can drop on the stone, don'mt worry.) Code is DR6K2.

Also very sorry for those who I've ignored their messages. I simply had too much. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

After TTing only 3 days, my nook cranny is buying turnips for 519

Will start a thread if people are interested

Alright. I know some advisted against it but I'll be putting my town public for a while and see how it goes. I wish to go to the bath so I can't really handle DM atm. I put some fences so you cant really get lost.

Turnips are still 414 Bells. Don't come if you don't want to handle heavy traffic.
Please leave some tips. Whatever you can spare but I'm only taking bells or NMT if you're really broke. (You can drop on the stone, don'mt worry.) Code is DR6K2.

Also very sorry for those who I've ignored their messages. I simply had too much. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello! I'm on my way over! Hope you don't mind. Thank you!

Sorry, Internet shut off for a while. Gates will be open for another hour.

New code is JXFK9

Anyone happen to have Daisy Mae? I’d like to buy turnips. I can compensate.

20 minutes left before closing!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are closing! Thank you very for those who came by ^^. Made nearly 5m in tips.

I have turnips I need to sell! Has anyone got prices above 200?
Everyone seems to open up their islands at night for me so I'm asleep :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back