• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...I have never see it done that way. Thank you SoSu .
I hadn't either, so I'm not sure. I think it might make it pretty manageable for the host. If I ever get a decent price, I'm going to give it a try.

Toot. I would love to get in on that action. I am not sure if you could setup some time for me to come and sell tonight around 9PM Eastern? I know you are only letting so many people in at a time. PM me if possible.

Just your friendly neighborhood reminder NOT TO USE THIS TO ASK IF PEOPLE ARE SELLING! People will post here if they have good turnip buying prices and you clog the feed, cause emails to be sent (in some cases) and general irritation for others watching this post for turnip price posts. Thanks so much for your attention to this message!

Hi friends,

The Twins are at it again selling turnips for 411! I have taken the liberty of sharing this lovely price with the internet and have opened my island up to all of you. This link will take you to my Turnip exchange queue. I will be open for several hours so you can come and go as you please, but be mindful of the queue!
Post automatically merged:

Here is an updated link, https://turnip.exchange/island/bbd71fd0 ^-^

Hi friends,

The Twins are at it again selling turnips for 411! I have taken the liberty of sharing this lovely price with the internet and have opened my island up to all of you. This link will take you to my Turnip exchange queue. I will be open for several hours so you can come and go as you please, but be mindful of the queue!

Here is an updated link, https://turnip.exchange/island/bbd71fd0 ^-^
So how does this work? It says it expired?

turnip prices are at 497 on my island. it's an AM price so it will only be available until noon (it's 9am on my island). here's the link to the turnip queue. forgot to add this on the description but please leave through airport 💛

Nice! I just got my price up to 421 I think.. but I don’t have time to play rn. ^-^

Nooks is buying turnips today for 565!
Please read rules 😀
Only taking 4 at a time
https://turnip.exchange/island/dfd27a58
Would love to make at least one trip if possible, Lori from Nyan here!

Edit: Thank you so much for letting me make 2 trips! I always limit myself to 3 trips max and increase tips each time I come and go accordingly. Take care and ty so much again! :D

Last edited:
Had to set up a new code, use the same link

Hey! Are you still taking visitors? :)x
I am 😊

I keep getting an interference message:unsure:
Should work now

Would love to make at least one trip if possible, Lori from Nyan here!

Edit: Thank you so much for letting me make 2 trips! I always limit myself to 3 trips max and increase tips each time I come and go accordingly. Take care and ty so much again! :D

You’re welcome! This is my first time opening my gates to people. Feel free to come back another time if you need 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back