• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on, local time is 7:40PM. I can do this till the shop closes.
One hour left till the shop closes and I'm done!
Thanks for coming over, it was exciting to have Sahara, Celeste, shooting stars and high turnip prices all in one evening! Thank you all for the generous tips, appreciated greatly.

Last edited:
My prices are at 196 if anyone is interested, not the best buuuuut if anyone rlly needs to sell their turnips feel free to PM to stop by

Hello, today my price is 508, high for the firs time, here is the queue, no entry fee, but nmts or Gulliver items Or ART if you have to spare are always appreciated.

Post automatically merged:

Hello, today my price is 508, high for the firs time, here is the queue, no entry fee, but nmts or Gulliver items Or ART if you have to spare are always appreciated.

Had to lock queu for a minute to fix something but will be unlocked,when the last person leaves, there’s 2 people rn

Had to lock queu for a minute to fix something but will be unlocked,when the last person leaves, there’s 2 people rn
Unlocked now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back