• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
**for anyone new**

Please don't use this thread to ask people if they have good turnip prices; it's only used for people to POST their turnip prices as everyone is looking for good turnip prices c:

When others see new comments they assume that someone has a turnip price and they click on the thread, so you can imagine how they feel when they just see comments like these asking for turnip prices. Please be patient and wait for someone to post, thank you and sorry if this sounded rude, I just meant to clear things up as you guys are new and are not yet aware c:

Edit: others have actually said this previously, the most recent on the previous page, so please be sure to at least read those before posting or read the first page of this thread as it addresses this <3

My brother's Nook's Cranny is selling turnips for 535 bells today! I can only allow 1-2 people at a time since I'm also back and forth on the island. DM if you wanna come. I'll only open it for an hour from 3P-4P EST since I have to work.

In-game name: BluRain
Island: Rain Cove

My brother's Nook's Cranny is selling turnips for 535 bells today! I can only allow 1-2 people at a time since I'm also back and forth on the island. DM if you wanna come. I'll only open it for an hour from 3P-4P EST since I have to work.

In-game name: BluRain
Island: Rain Cove
Do you have a link to to turnip exchange or youre doing it yourself?

Hi guys! My nook is selling for 520 right now.

I don’t have turnips myself, but i didn’t want it to go to complete waste so i do want to let in about 3 people (for now), one at a time. Sorry I really don’t have a whole lot of time to allow many people, so if you have 1 item from my simple wishlist, i’ll take it as a tip and let you in :) Will update it as I go.

Hi guys! My nook is selling for 520 right now.

I don’t have turnips myself, but i didn’t want it to go to complete waste so i do want to let in about 3 people (for now), one at a time. Sorry I really don’t have a whole lot of time to allow many people, so if you have 1 item from my simple wishlist, i’ll take it as a tip and let you in :) Will update it as I go.

Will cataloging one of your wishlist items work? And how long are you going to open your island? :)

Will cataloging one of your wishlist items work? And how long are you going to open your island? :)

yeah cataloguing is fine but i’ll prioritize people who lets me keep it. I’m gonna be playing for a while but just don’t want to keep my gates open for a long time at one sitting. For now, like 30 min? I’ll be back in an hour or so after that.

yeah cataloguing is fine but i’ll prioritize people who lets me keep it. I’m gonna be playing for a while but just don’t want to keep my gates open for a long time at one sitting. For now, like 30 min? I’ll be back in an hour or so after that.

I can let you catalog both antique chairs and the kitty litter box. I don't mind giving them away but I run a catalog shop.

I can craft you an iron hangar stand as well.

*Closed*

I have turnips selling for 497 bells. No entry fee but tips always appreciated.

Will try to be open till Noon EST. Kicks is here and shopping allowed

*Edit 2* code is 8vq2c

Will have open will working so my avator will be sitting at the diner.

Last edited:
Hi turnips are currently 417 bells on my island .. best price I've had on my island in ages!
Not asking for anything really although tips always welcome! 😊 Also you have access to Able Sisters and Leif is visiting!
NOW CLOSED .. THAT WAS BUSY!😊

Last edited:
Hey guys, my turnip price for today is 532. If you want to sell, just PM me that you want to visit, and i'll give you the Dodo code.

Also, Saharah is here. I put her in front of the airport.

Essential tips aren't necessary, but its always nice to tip anyway.

This will go on for 2 hours, then after that the price will be gone because it's an AM price.

The price is gone. Thanks for visiting!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back