• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for an island to sell my turnips, let me know if anyone has prices 150+

I am also looking for an island to sell my turnips! So please let me know as anyone has prices 150+

Just a friendly reminder, quoting those who have already addressed it previously.
Please only post in this thread if you are advertising YOUR own island's selling and buying turnip prices. Do not post just to write that you are searching for a high price. Please be patient and wait for people to post their prices!

Just your friendly neighborhood reminder NOT TO USE THIS TO ASK IF PEOPLE ARE SELLING! People will post here if they have good turnip buying prices and you clog the feed, cause emails to be sent (in some cases) and general irritation for others watching this post for turnip price posts. Thanks so much for your attention to this message!

Also, Fridays and Saturdays (IRL time) are the slowest days possible on this thread (at least from what I observed), depending on if people time-travel or follow IRL time in game, these are the times where turnip prices start to go down because Daisy Mae is returns to the islands on Sundays.

Best days to sell your turnips IRL time is Tuesdays-Thursdays (this doesn't really affect the time-travelers, cause you can't really time-travel IRL. lol.)

Thank you! 💗

Anyone have turnip prices of 100+? I spent around 1.5 million on turnips last Sunday so I'm just looking to break even at this point haha

Edit: I'm sorry, I just saw this is only for posting your town's prices. I don't know how to delete my post though. I'm very sorry.

Last edited:
Nook's are buying at 537. I'm currently too lazy to collect entry fees, so there is none. Message me if you're interested and I'll send you a Dodo code. This will go for about an hour or so.

This has closed.

Last edited:
I'm doing no fee runs again! Price is 537. Dodo code is CLOSED. I won't be monitoring my Switch. Will be going until I decide to shut down my Switch.

Edit 2:34 AM EDT: I will keep this going for at least the next 45 minutes. After that, I make no guarantees about being open. I will edit this post whenever I close for good, so if you see this, the above Dodo code is still working (provided nobody disconnects, knock on wood).

Edit 3:08 AM EDT: This Dodo code will be void in 22 minutes (3:30 AM EDT).

Edit 3:31 AM EDT: I won't be taking anyone after the current visitor. If you attempt to visit after this edit, you may be kicked out without being able to sell. Thanks to everyone who flew out!

Last edited:
I'm doing no fee runs again! Dodo code is B6PKS. I won't be monitoring my Switch. Will be going until I decide to shut down my Switch.

Edit 2:34 AM EDT: I will keep this going for at least the next 45 minutes. After that, I make no guarantees about being open. I will edit this post whenever I close for good, so if you see this, the above Dodo code is still working (provided nobody disconnects, knock on wood).

I'll be visiting you! thank you so much appreciate it!

I'm doing no fee runs again! Price is 537. Dodo code is B6PKS. I won't be monitoring my Switch. Will be going until I decide to shut down my Switch.

I'm going there!

I'm doing no fee runs again! Price is 537. Dodo code is CLOSED. I won't be monitoring my Switch. Will be going until I decide to shut down my Switch.

Edit 3:31 AM EDT: I won't be taking anyone after the current visitor. If you attempt to visit after this edit, you may be kicked out without being able to sell. Thanks to everyone who flew out!
Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back