• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invited grrrolf. BabyBianca will be soon after. Finishing 2 multiple trips for people.
Post automatically merged:

Looking like a slight bit more wait. BabyBianca will be contacted soon though. Cthulhu after that.

Have a few multiple trippers right now

Last edited:
BabyBianca messaged. Moving slowly but surely through the queue.

A couple of multiple trippers are nearly finished. Will be about 5 minutes or so.

Cthulhu and BunnyBea are next in line.

Cthulhu messaged. BunnyBea will be shortly after

Nekomee and MrPolarBear are next in line. Messages fairly soon

Last edited:
My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

Tips = NMT, or Gold. If you have neither, 99k bag is ok.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

***If you have multiple trips please tell me, and at least 1 NMT per trip***
Is there a possibility that I could get in? I understand there is a line of people already.

For people asking if they can get in after the cut off line, I may be willing. I will let people know once the queue is finished.

A
My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

Are you still open?

I am closed for finishing my queue. I may take more people after I posted the cut off line a while back. :)

Next in line will be MrPolarBear and Zentrility.

Will be about 5 minutes. Have someone making multiple trips.

MrPolarBear messaged. Zentrility soon to come

Zentrility invited.

Next people in line: Daz, and hedgehugs

About 5-10 minute wait for these invites.

Last edited:
I am closed for finishing my queue. I may take more people after I posted the cut off line a while back. :)

Next in line will be MrPolarBear and Zentrility.

Will be about 5 minutes. Have someone making multiple trips.

MrPolarBear messaged. Zentrility soon to come

Zentrility invited.

Next people in line: Daz, and hedgehugs

About 5-10 minute wait for these invites.

If you can squeeze me in, I'll gladly tip whatever you want

I would like to queue for 2 trips if available. Will pay in *NMT. (Pay 2 during 1st visit so that 2nd visit can bring full inventory) Thanks. :D

Last edited:
Square Min the queue is closed right now. I might end up taking more after the initial post I did. I will let people know if I do.

Hedgehugs messaged and on their way.

Spiderlandslint and Dormire soon to follow.

Square Min the queue is closed right now. I might end up taking more after the initial post I did. I will let people know if I do.

Hedgehugs messaged and on their way.

Spiderlandslint and Dormire soon to follow.

Can I request to do two trips? I'll fetch 1 NMT for my 2nd trip and 1 99k bell bag for my first trip!

2 Multiple trippers almost finished. Spiderlandslint and Dormire are coming next. Both have 2 trips to make.

After them are: MrGunnyBuns and DrChoo.

Wait time for Spiderland and Dormire = 3 minutes. Wai time for MrGunnyBuns and DrChoo = about 10-15 min

Hello! If you are still willing to accept people, I would like to come, will definitely tip!

Edit: I will need 2 trips and I can tip 1 NMT each. Thanks!

Hey I could que up for 1 trip for 1 NMT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back