• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

Tips = NMT, or Gold. If you have neither, 99k bag is ok.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

***If you have multiple trips please tell me, and at least 1 NMT per trip***

Are you still open?

My turnips are at 522 right now. I'm gonna be open for likely a couple of hours.

No need for Pole or Ladder, shop is right outside airport. Bring 40 inventory slots of turnips :)

Gonna be hosting 2 people at a time. Will PM you dodo code based on who posts below me in order.

Hi Balloon,

If you're still willing to host, I've got two trips to make - I'll tip you 3 99k bags :)

If not, that's okay.

Last edited:

Hi of you're still open I would love to come I only need 1 trip and I can bring you a gold ore :)

I would also be interesting in coming over Balloon, I need to do several trips but I can tip 1 NMT per trip!

I am nearly finished with my queue. Basically last person before I cut off the queue (The queue was cut off after DrChoo's post)

I will be stopping for about 5-10 minutes and I may open it back up. IF I open back up, only going to be accepting NMT and Gold for tips.

I'll let the thread know.

I am nearly finished with my queue. Basically last person before I cut off the queue (The queue was cut off after DrChoo's post)

I will be stopping for about 5-10 minutes and I may open it back up. IF I open back up, only going to be accepting NMT and Gold for tips.

If you re-open will I be first in queue since was next after DrChoo? I will tip 2 NMT for 2 trips

may I join? 6 trips for 6 NMTs, thank you!

Hey! Are you still open? If so, can I come round to sell my turnips please? Also, how many nook miles tickets would you like?

May I join as well? 3 trips for 3 NMTs

Would love to come! Need two trips and will bring a NMT each time. :)

Are you still open?

Hey! Looking to sell if you’re still open!

I'm well aware there are like 7 people ahead of me, Balloon Flight, but id love to come. one trip would do me for 1 nmt.

@BalloonFight

Hey! I know it's been a while, but if you're still taking people, I'd love to come for a 99k bag and a nugget too! Or two nuggets for two trips!

@BalloonFight hey if youre still open/will be opening id love 2 join the queue! no rush tho :] will bring 2 nmt for 2 trips

nevermind lol

my turnips are selling for 609 right now! my entry fee is just any amount of nook miles as you like! :3 please be patient with me! i'll get through everyone but its my first time doing this so i'm gonna be a little slow! sorry!
Are you still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back