• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, with all these time zones, if I ever go to a different town whose timezone is behind me, does that mean it will spoil?

My island turnips are 354 bells right now!
DODO CODE: 17KNC
Donations are welcome! Not nessecary.
Nook shop is right on the left

Hey! It's so nice that you're doing this for people but I recommend that instead of posting the Dodo code on this post you individually PM/DM it to people, or else your town will quickly get flooded with people and connection problems may arise.

It's just a tip, you can take it or leave it! Best of luck hosting!

Hi everyone! My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 536. Feel free to pop down! No entry fee or anything like that.

This is my first time ever going online, so if anyone had a peach/pear going spare, or a Mum/llily/rose/Cosmo I would massively appreciate one as dont have any! Saves creating a new thread 😂 although nothing is expected, honestly. My shop also has yellow and white pansies, red and yellow hyacinths, and white and orange windflowers. Feel free to shop! I’ll pm you dodo code if you message and are interested.

Hi everyone! My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 536. Feel free to pop down! No entry fee or anything like that.

This is my first time ever going online, so if anyone had a peach/pear going spare, or a Mum/llily/rose/Cosmo I would massively appreciate one as dont have any! Saves creating a new thread 😂 although nothing is expected, honestly. My shop also has yellow and white pansies, red and yellow hyacinths, and white and orange windflowers. Feel free to shop! I’ll pm you dodo code if you message and are interested.
oooo yes please!

oh and i have pears!

I

I sent you a pm ☺️

I sent you a pm as well! :)

Sent a PM

I messaged you as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back