• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 536. Feel free to pop down! No entry fee or anything like that.

This is my first time ever going online, so if anyone had a peach/pear going spare, or a Mum/llily/rose/Cosmo I would massively appreciate one as dont have any! Saves creating a new thread 😂 although nothing is expected, honestly. My shop also has yellow and white pansies, red and yellow hyacinths, and white and orange windflowers. Feel free to shop! I’ll pm you dodo code if you message and are interested.
Sent you a PM! I can bring peaches and pears. :)

Thank you so much! Ok guys I’m new to forum- how do you pm 😂 once I suss this I will send you code!
Lol I PM’d you - you can see an envelope icon along the banner for bell tree at the top of your web page! That’s where you find your conversations. You can also click someone’s username in the comments section, and a window will come up where you can select “start conversation” and that’ll allow you to PM them.

Thanks everyone! I think i'm starting to work this out now! people are coming in so i'm unable to do much convo in-game! Also, I'll gradually add people as others leave, I'll hopefully get round to as many people as possible!
I'd like to come if you're still accepting visitors! Is there anything else you want/need?

EDIT: I can bring lilies and roses!

Yep I'm still open, although I'm gradually sending the code to people as others leave so it doesn't get too overwhelming. Hopefully will get round to as many people as possible!

Yep I'm still open, although I'm gradually sending the code to people as others leave so it doesn't get too overwhelming. Hopefully will get round to as many people as possible!
Tysm! I unfortunately can't buy seeds for the flowers you want so I will bring you a red rose, a yellow rose, and a white rose. Hopefully that can help you get started, and maybe others can bring some flowers for you too! :D

Hi everyone! I'm not going to take any new requests just for now- want to catch up with the people who have asked so far. I will reopen requests though if I get through all the PMs in a timely way! :) Will message on here to let you know. :) Thank you everyone who has visited for your kindness!

Hi everyone! My Nook’s Cranny is buying turnips for 536. Feel free to pop down! No entry fee or anything like that.

This is my first time ever going online, so if anyone had a peach/pear going spare, or a Mum/llily/rose/Cosmo I would massively appreciate one as dont have any! Saves creating a new thread 😂 although nothing is expected, honestly. My shop also has yellow and white pansies, red and yellow hyacinths, and white and orange windflowers. Feel free to shop! I’ll pm you dodo code if you message and are interested.
Huh.. my first reply didnt went through. I'll like to come over. I have lots of flower seeds

I'd like to come over! I can bring some peaches and some rose seeds

ooh would i be able to visit please? I can drop off some mums, roses and cosmos as a tip

Hello all, we've made a new modification to this thread now that the Airport board's purpose is for free visits! This thread will now be used for members to offer up their islands for free visits to buy and sell turnips. You may post that tips are appreciated (as it is common practice to leave tips in the stalk market) but for those who want to charge specific entrance fees, especially for high prices, please post in the Dodo Business Class from now on. The OP has been edited with this information as well. Thank you everyone for using this thread and good luck with turnips this week!

Hi everyone! I'm not going to take any new requests just for now- want to catch up with the people who have asked so far. I will reopen requests though if I get through all the PMs in a timely way! :) Will message on here to let you know. :) Thank you everyone who has visited for your kindness!
Would love to drop by when you catch up :). Not sure if you already got the fruits you were looking for, but I have both available if you need them still!

Just PM, would love to stop by when you begin the second round~~

Id like to join ur second round too!

TBT Username: Wasillablue
In-game name / Island name: Poe/Hiraeth
Friend Code: 273904256206
Time zone: Because I'm time travelling it's 2:36 PM
Turnip prices: 376
Dodo code - 16PD5

NOW CLOSED Thanks to everyone for your generosity! :) Have a good one!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back