• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI everyone, my turnips are 566! if interested please message me on the thread below:

Thanks!

HI everyone, my turnips are 566! if interested please message me on the thread below:

Thanks!
Will be open for 2 more hours

Hey y'all my friends island has turnips going for 528! She is new to this so I am posting and doing the monitoring for her! Entry fee is 99K, we'll be doing 2-3 at a time. Please head straight to the shop to sell and leave via aiport!

Using turnip exchange so click the link below!

Last edited:
393 for the next couple of hours....

Hey guys! My turnip prices are 597 per turnip :D

Entry fee is 1 NMT per trip (drop it off just outside gates where I'll be waiting - I'm wearing a white beret hat and blue/white dress!). I've fenced off the rest of the island to make it easy for everyone to get to Nook's Cranny, just following along the fenced area!

DM me for the code, I'll only be letting 2-3 people at a time to avoid chaos (so please don't share the code with others, I'll try to help everyone out as much as I can).. Please leave via the airport, as I've had a lot of problems with - button recently!

See you all soon 😍

Thanks!
Still open guys, no traffic!

Entry fee is 1 NMT per trip (drop it off just outside gates where I'll be waiting - I'm wearing a white beret hat and blue/white dress!). I've fenced off the rest of the island to make it easy for everyone to get to Nook's Cranny, just following along the fenced area!

DM me for the code, I'll only be letting 2-3 people at a time to avoid chaos (so please don't share the code with others, I'll try to help everyone out as much as I can).. Please leave via the airport, as I've had a lot of problems with - button recently!

See you all soon 😍
Hi! My gf and I are interested! Please let us know the dodo code! Thanks! :)

See you all soon 😍

See you all soon 😍
sent you a PM!!

My morning prices are 465, first time posting so let me know if you're interested in anything. I'll send a dodo code over if you wanna visit.

Thanks!
I am still open for 1 hour and half more everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back