• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone still open with a price above 200?
I am but closing in 15 min. dodo code F4L5X
Post automatically merged:

Can I please 2-3 trips??? Will tip well!
Yes!

Crashed, so here is a new dodo for the people that were trying to get here. 5HFMC selling at 567

Last edited:
I am but closing in 15 min. dodo code F4L5X

Yes!

Crashed, so here is a new dodo for the people that were trying to get here. 5HFMC selling at 567
Have you closed already?

Turnips Selling for 567!

TBT Username
: Wasillablue
In-game name / Island name: Poe/Hiraeth
Friend Code: 273904256206
Time zone: Because I'm time travelling, currently it's approx. 2:09 PM
Turnip prices: 567
Dodo code BND04- Tips/Donation are appreciated but not required. ;) Multiple trips are fine!
Closing my gates. A big shout out to all the great people that came by today! Thanks for your generosity! Hope to see you guys again.
Is it possible I can come back?
Yes, no problem. I'll stay open a bit longer

Closing my gates. A big shout out to all the great people that came by today! Thanks for your generosity! Hope to see you guys again.

Yes, no problem. I'll stay open a bit longer
Okay, gates closing. Thanks to everyone for making it a great experience. :)

Last edited:
Turnips are being bought for 345 on my island. I'm looking for someone who has Daisy Mae in their town currently (so it would be Sunday morning for you) so we can go back and forth between Islands and each do a few transactions to pile up some bells. I'm mostly just starting out so it would be nice to have a nice nest of bells built up!
Still on she is selling for 100 on mine

timmy and tommy be vibin on my island paying 511 bells per turnip (for the next hour)
no entry fee, no tips needed x

EDIT: price just dropped from 511 to 192. i think timmy and tommy realised they were going to go bankrupt. very sorry to everyone who missed out!

Last edited:
TBT Username: Alex
In-game name / Island name: Yaniland
Friend Code: https://turnip.exchange/island/569cd2be for the queue
Time zone: CET (Germany)
Turnip prices: 182

Tips appreciated but not mandatory (I'm the one with the "wizard hat"). To find the shop just walk north along the path I made. Please leave through airport to avoid crashing. Have a great time :D

Edit: closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back