• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will visit when I can. Seems to be full atm.
Yes! Sorry, it's pretty packed right now! Hopefully you can make it :D
Post automatically merged:

it seems like ppl got kicked??? well it should still be open, poe and i are still here!

Last edited:
Yes! Sorry, it's pretty packed right now! Hopefully you can make it :D

it seems like ppl got kicked??? well it should still be open, poe and i are still here!
Ηey! I tried asking if you guys wanted some nmt tips but I got disconnected haha, I'll try and make a return trip and bring some if you!

Ηey! I tried asking if you guys wanted some nmt tips but I got disconnected haha, I'll try and make a return trip and bring some if you!
Thank you! Any tips are appreciated!! Sorry about that, I dont know what happened but Poe and I didn;t get kicked...Just said "someone went home quietly"

Still open with Dodo code JK8FH

Last edited:
turnips are going for 546 bells right now! my dodo code is 4C5TH
tips in hybrid flowers are appreciated, but not necessary. :) see you soon! i'll be doing this for quite a while tonight.

Thank you! Any tips are appreciated!! Sorry about that, I dont know what happened but Poe and I didn;t get kicked...Just said "someone went home quietly"

Still open with Dodo code JK8FH
Still open!! Turnips still at 554! Nooks will be losing in a little under an HR! Dodo code is JK8FH

tips in hybrid flowers are appreciated, but not necessary. :) see you soon! i'll be doing this for quite a while tonight.
Once we close, I recommend people looking to sell turnips go over to your place! Selling turnips for these prices are totally worth it! (I might go myself after we finish up LOL)

Still open!! Turnips still at 554! Nooks will be losing in a little under an HR! Dodo code is JK8FH

Once we close, I recommend people looking to sell turnips go over to your place! Selling turnips for these prices are totally worth it! (I might go myself after we finish up LOL)
YES come on by!!! no one has arrived yet!!

YES come on by!!! no one has arrived yet!!
Hey everyone! Closing my gates- Thanks to all of you for making it a great experience! Moby thicc is open with a great price so head on over and sell some turnips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back