• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Me too! I think I got skipped again...

You got skipped because you were not watching the thread. I added you, posted, and waited for you, but you weren't there, so I went to the next person.

She is finished now, so I will add you again, but if you have not added me and are not watching the thread, you might miss your turn again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, will keep an eye on the thread. :)

Kaybee, you posted, but you have not added me.

Umm... Just for the record, i have been watching this thread and you havent posted an offer for me to visit. You offered to leaf and otaku then to mitsu.

My tablet has autocorrect, but how it took TwistedCircuits and turned it into DeadlyLeaf, I don't know. I guess my brain needs autocorrect. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Umm... Just for the record, i have been watching this thread and you havent posted an offer for me to visit. You offered to leaf and otaku then to mitsu.

Yes, you are quite right, and I am sorry. :(

Could I come over and sell if you have any time? I sold half this morning so it won't take too long:)

My gate is now open for Otaku and acnlcutie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I come over and sell if you have any time? I sold half this morning so it won't take too long:)

I have added you and my gate is open for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added. I'm still on the thread, I'm just invisible.

Sorry about not adding you first, I'm doing multiple things at once.

I'm sorry that I was not more patient. I know what it is like to try to do more than one thing at once. :p
I have added you again and my gate is open now for you and acnlcutie. :)

how late are you doing this? I was wondering because something came up and I can't go now, but I might in a few hours (7-8pm CST maybe?) quite alright if you can't, just wanted to know.

how late are you doing this? I was wondering because something came up and I can't go now, but I might in a few hours (7-8pm CST maybe?) quite alright if you can't, just wanted to know.

I'm really sorry, but I will be busy later on this evening, and I don't know how long it will take, so I don't know if I will be back tonight or not. Sorry. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Closing my town for now.

This is when im tempted to sell.
So.
So many bells. Q.Q

Well tempted to buy tomorrow morning (TT) then sell. Rofl. >.<"

I need to sell my turnips, so I can get on with my life... =/ Anyone with a 3 digit price in their town?

540 right now in my cycle town. I started a new thread will be checking that more than this.

Back