• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

My Re-Tail is buying turnips for 429 bells and will be open for about 3 more hours, if anyone's interested :)

I have a price of 448. But this is going to be tricky, as I'm at work. It's 9:10am for me right now. I'll try and add people, but please be quick. I'll check here as often as possible for any responses.

I have a price of 448. But this is going to be tricky, as I'm at work. It's 9:10am for me right now. I'll try and add people, but please be quick. I'll check here as often as possible for any responses.

Please can my sister sell? her fc is 0705 2606 7425

Sure. She's added. Follow the path to the store.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa!! Tell your sister Thank you!!! I was away from the game!

Anyone with a price 300+?
I'm in my other town, FC: 1521 3882 9294

Last edited:
I still have mine at 448, but ya gotta be quick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know if you want to come over... I'll try and check here often.

come in Newah and J087, my battery is close to dead, so please be quick!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just follow the path

I'm in my other town, FC: 1521 3882 9294

Is your battery still alive?

Last edited:
Thanks Newah! You won't believe this, but as soon as you left, I ran over to retail, and saw the bells, and the game shut off
Your timing was perfect! Glad I could help! Thanks again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry J087, no more juice, and no plug. It's probably a good thing since I'm at work and should be working. hahahaha.

Reese is currently buying turnips at 604. If anyone is interested, please PM me or leave me a visitor message!
No talking to my villagers, and just go straight to Reeses and that's it please.
Tips appreciated but NOT required!

Last edited:
Back