• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'm a big noob at selling turnips and had never tried before (due to time travelling), but I want my badge and I just bought a bunch for 94 bells a piece (I think it's a good price?). Anyone that can help me make as much money as possible, please send me a PM :) I'll tip you.

Hey pepz re-tail buying turnips for 120 for only another half an hour before the price change hoping they'll go up I'll let you know anyone want to sell now incase they go down let me know

I bought a bunch of turnips at 91 bells apiece, and I'm trying to make a big profit please help a villager out! :)

Also looking for high turnip price. 5284-1451-5880. Please let me know! My 2nd attempt with turnips I just couldn't take all the bug hunting to expand my house anymore.

Turnip spike of 559 in my town to anyone interested :) tips greatly appreciated as I just reset my town from scratch a couple of days ago

Turnip spike of 559 in my town to anyone interested :) tips greatly appreciated as I just reset my town from scratch a couple of days ago

I am also interested in selling my turnips in your town for that price! I'll gladly tip with such a price. :)

Back