Official Turnip Prices Thread

Anyone have good turnip prices?
Bought mine for 94 bells each or something but ive had no luck all week. Would like a high price but ill settle for 100+

I have Turnip Prices at 137 if anyone interested. I'll be on for a little bit ^^ PM me, as I be on and off.

Last edited:
Im desperet for turnip prices! (There r gonna rot in 2 days). Plz PM me what your turnip selling prices are ( this applys to anyone). Sorry for mispelt words, I was doing it in a hurry.

I'm looking for good turnip prices somewhere so I can sell. :3 if anyone is has good prices and is willing to help a fellow mayor out, it'd be pretty fantastic~. :3

Ugh just made the worst mistake. I totally realized that I was late for buying turnips so I went back a few hours just so I could buy for the first time, only to remember that if I TT they will spoil! :(

If anyone has a good price over 100 please lmk, I really just want to get rid of them so I can set my time back to normal!

Ugh just made the worst mistake. I totally realized that I was late for buying turnips so I went back a few hours just so I could buy for the first time, only to remember that if I TT they will spoil! :(

If anyone has a good price over 100 please lmk, I really just want to get rid of them so I can set my time back to normal!

from what I know, turnips will only spoil if you TT backwards or TT past the next Sunday which is the day on which they spoil naturally

Everyone! My turnips expire in 10 hrs and i bought a lot! Please i need someone selling turnips at retail for more than 100 bells! Please say what ur turnips r selling 4.

from what I know, turnips will only spoil if you TT backwards or TT past the next Sunday which is the day on which they spoil naturally

Are you 100% positive? Lol I'll have to try ask around just to be sure, I bought 3k turnips hopin to make good profit :confused:

Back