• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Anyone with turnip prices over 105? My pattern this week is Constantly Decreasing and I don't want to lose bells at least ;_;

THANK YOU SO MUCH ;_;
sorry for the late reply, I was eating lunch. Adding your FC now!
Gate's open :)

@Cookie Oh, I just added Ayaya so that may be why you might be getting the errors, had to close the gate for a few sec.

Last edited:
Still need turnips to sell unfortunately :( Anything above 105 bells would really help!

Can I come over?! My friendcode is 1032 - 1560 - 1085! I'll get you a basket of perfect cherries! I spent my entire life savings on turnips so I'm pretty desperate for a good spike... :p

Last edited:
Bump~ Still looking fir turnip prices above 105, will tip you with carnations if you let me sell ;_;

Last three weeks I have maxed out my locker, and inventory with Turnips. lol

made me about 20mil the past two weeks. Course I spent about 5mil of that on house upgrades. lol

Back